Without building these up too much, these are the best brownies in the WORLD. As in unbelievable! I have often been invited to a friends house on the sole condition that I bring some of my sisters brownies with me..
Don’t skip any ingredients though, even though a lot of butter & chocolate is used, it just wont be the same if you half the amounts. Release your inner fattie for this one, go hard or go home!
- 225g butter
- 100g plain flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 4 dairy milks
- 1 1/2 bars cooking chocolate
- 1 bourneville
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180'C.
- Mix the eggs and sugar for a good 10 mins. (until the mixture has paled and stiffened slightly).
- Chop up the butter and all the chocolate into a heat proof bowl and melt it in the microwave for about 3 minutes (or until melted).
- Mix the chocolate mixture into the sugar/egg mixture.
- Add the flour and mix this together.
- Pour the mixture onto baking trays lined with grease proof paper and leave in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes to harden slightly.
FULL UP & EATING http://fullupeating.com/