This is a very easy and delicious dip which is amazing served with rolls of crusty bread! I make it when Im having friends over for drinks as a delicious and healthy nibble! Enjoy!
Roast Garlic, Chickpea & Cannelini Bean Dip
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- 1 x tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 x tin cannelini beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Roast the garlic for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then squeeze the garlic out of the skin.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with some rosemary and serve with some crusty bread!
FULL UP & EATING http://fullupeating.com/