I don’t know about you, but I am a massive snacker. I love to spend my day grazing, nibbling on things from morning to night. Obviously, this isn’t so great for the waistline so I try to make sure I always have some healthy snacks and treats on hand.
I made these cookies by rustling together ingredients I always keep in the house and they turned out to me such a yummy snack and perfect to have with a cup of tea and i actually quite satiating between meals too. Only problem.. its hard to stop after just one! Enjoy x
- 110g almond meal
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- drop vanilla essence
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1-2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (or you could chop a dark chocolate bar into chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together until very well combined
- Add the goji & chocolate chips
- Scoop the dough (about 1½ tbsp each) onto the lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top